Suarez has 'mental issues'

Barcelona star Luis Suarez is a liar and has "mental issues," according to his former agent Daniel Fonseca.
Suarez, 29, said in an interview with Montecarlo TV on Tuesday that Fonseca owes him 20 per cent of the fee from his transfer from Nacional to Groningen in 2006.

The 46-year-old agent responded in startling fashion, saying Suarez's accusations are false and questioning the former Ajax man's mental state.
"He is lying, he is a kid with mental issues, everybody knows that. He still sees a psychologist but I don't think it's doing any good. He needs to change psychologist or go to a psychiatrist. He counts on his fingers, the kid doesn't know how to add up."
Fonseca, who played for the likes of Napoli, Roma and Juventus in a storied career, says the rift between Suarez is not entirely over money, but something that happened in the early days of his countryman's playing days. He also continued his scathing attack on Suarez's personality in which he called his courage into question and revealed the 29-year-old's "real motive" for making his claims:
“The whole thing started because I had to tell the kid a very uncomfortable truth when he was playing for the junior national team.
“Three of his teammates gave me a call and said they were having a tough time with Luis. I had to say something very uncomfortable to the kid, but until the day I die I won't say what it was.
“He didn't take it, it didn't go down well at all. The coward should tell the truth and not try to smear me by saying I owe him 200,000 euros.
“If he had any courage he'd say what I had to say to him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment